Wednesday, January 29, 2014

NEW Tiger Snail


Good grief - I just checked messages sent directly to me at my Pixie Dust Miniatures Etsy shop and gather people are concerned that I've fallen off the edge of the world / been swallowed up by a giant sea monster. Nope - I'm here! Sorry for seemingly disappearing throughout most of January. I have been busily working on a giant commission for a customer in Paris and will blog about that in a day or two. (Or stay ahead of what I get up to outside Pixie Dust Miniatures by following me here on Facebook).

Anyway - fun news - I have a NEW special miniature snail for you. This is a 'tiger snail' and you can see him below perched on the tip of my finger, and variations of him baked onto cupcakes below as well. Available now as a Limited Edition at my Pixie Dust Miniatures SHOP here... ;)


2 comments: