Friday, September 26, 2014

Magical Unicorn Horns

I stopped selling unicorn horns back in early 2012 because: a) - I ran out of stock, and b) - people wrote and complained that it was hurtful to them as it suggested violence towards animals. Since I feel I've cleared that matter up and fans are now happy with me selling unicorn horns again... I've just made them available again at my online Pixie Dust Miniatures shop!

Handmade by myself in one inch scale with great attention to detail, you can find these horns for sale here.

And if you'd like to read a little more about unicorns and the project they were for, don't forget to follow my 'Caroline blog' or better yet, the Facebook page here!

Here are some magical fairy tale photos to get you inspired when creating your own magical miniature setting. The witch that lives here had gone foraging on a warm summer morning, bringing back jars of moss, oak leaves, toadstools from fairy rings and unicorn horns which she found in the woods... see below...









No comments:

Post a Comment