Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Workspace - not that easy being Green



"It's not that easy being green...."  Kermit the Frog.
But my workspace is certainly looking pretty green since it's been all about green pumpkins and gourds as I ramp up into production for Halloween 2012 and the all new spooky range.

Have a glimpse into my own private workspace. You can see me sculpting the original pale green shapes before finishing them with all manner of mixed media. The photos show new Fairytale Green pumpkins (written about in a previous post here) and new green pumpkins and gourds (coming soon). And I've included a picture of one of my all-time hero's creations - Kermit the Frog as he sings 'It's not that Easy Being Green' since this song went round and round in my head as I worked!

** Don't forget to enter the COMPETITION and have a chance of winning a free high-quality Pixie Dust Miniatures collectible - details here HERE! **


miniature scale pumpkins, Pixie Dust Miniatures

1 comment: