Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Open for Business!




Just in case you missed it, my Pixie Dust Miniatures online store re-opened 2 days ago. The orders I've had since then have just been shipped off a moment ago. 


Nice to be back!
Caroline x




Got myself settled into this new apartment and took some photos so you can see where your miniatures are being made these days!



The cityscape shows the view from my balcony at dawn, and the next photo is my office (workshop is in another room but at present a bit too messy and disorganised to photograph!)



These photos show the interior and exterior of my building (photos I took yesterday).


dolls house miniatures in New Zealand, dollhouse miniatures in New Zealand, magical fairytale fantasy scale miniatures in Wellington, New Zealand handmade 

3 comments:

  1. Ciao!!! Piacere ..sono una tua nuova amica!!! Mi piace il tuo blog!!! Le tue creazioni sono bellissime!!! Complimenti!!!
    Un bacio
    Elvira

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new place. What a great view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic, indeed stunning, I love you work.
    best wishes
    Gill

    ReplyDelete