Monday, November 29, 2010

Dragon Eggs on Etsy... on Wednesday!

Hi friends,
I'll be showing you all sorts of exciting Christmas items soon, sharing pictures of the making process and snapshots of the Pixie Dust elves hard at work making them... but before that I thought I'd start listing some Dragon Eggs on my shop.

Here's a few pictures. They are going to be listed on Wednesday 1st December at 12 noon (California time) which is 8 pm UK time.

I've reserved several for some buyers and put some aside for a fair. So if you're keen to bag one before they go up on my Etsy shop then just email me (caro.mfw@gmail.com) and I'll put some aside. :)

They'll be sold individually or in crates or wicker baskets. Great for your magical wizard / witch / Harry Potter dollhouse scene.

To see the complete range click here

C xXx











1 comment:

  1. I must say, I love looking at your eggs! It's not even easter and I can't wait to see what the next batch will look like. Keep up the awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete