Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Elixir of Life Potions


Ever craved the secret to eternal youth, immortality? Mystics, necromancers and sorcerers from East and West claim to have found the key, the mysterious water which grants immortality to the drinker. It was a French wizard by the name of Nicholas Flamel who reputedly created the Elixir of Life.

And now at only $8 a bottle (for a limited time), you too can own it!
Find my 'Elixir of Life' potion bottles over at my Pixie Dust Miniatures online store. It's made by myself in one inch scale and a great way to fill those cupboards and tables in your miniature fantasy scene. They really sparkle in natural sunlight and cast tiny rainbows around them - difficult to photograph, but take my word for it.

You can also see them in the making (blogged about here) at my workspace. As always, email me or comment on the blog if there's anything you'd like to see in the making and I'll remember to take photos next time I'm working on it.

* These Elixir of Life bottles do not really provide eternal life. They are decorative and do not hold liquid. *




1 comment: