Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Wizardly New Year

Happy New Year all my fabulous followers of miniature magic!!

It's 2014 and there's a lot of exciting things to come this year. Look out for my first Pixie Dust Miniatures book which will be out this spring.
It features dozens and dozens of full colour miniature scene photographs, insights into my miniature creations including the behind the scenes photography, a couple of tutorials (with my most secret techniques revealed) and running commentary about the life of me, Caroline - the miniaturist behind Pixie Dust Miniatures.

Besides the book, I am starting the year with a new Wizard Range - including these chamber candles. They're absolutely tiny (1:12 scale) and my favourite candles to date.

I'll also spend much of this year working on the film 'Myrtle the Witch' (a short film which is shot entirely on miniature scale sets and using hand-sculpted miniature characters) - find out more about this and stay connected at the Tall Tales Productions Facebook page here.

Find out when the book is out, and stay connected to Pixie Dust Miniatures via the Facebook page, and look out for the big Christmas Sale which will soon be announced on my other blog.

miniature candles, dollhouse candles, dolls house candles, scale fantasy miniatures, one inch scale candles, witch and wizard miniatures, dark squirrel miniatures, after dark miniatures

2 comments:

  1. Las velas me encantan fantásticas.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Las velas nos sacan de la oscuridad, están preciosas.
    FELIZ AÑO NUEVO
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    ReplyDelete