Monday, November 15, 2010

My Workspace - Making Dragon Eggs...

Morning everyone,
It's all been about Dragon Eggs lately... dragon eggs of every 8 species of dragon! I spent 11.5 hours total making dragon eggs in 1:12 and 1:24 (half inch) scale. Exhausting but fun!

Took some quick snaps of my workspace along the way which I thought you might like to see. I'll post nice 'posed' photos of the whole range soon too.

Mini hugs,
Caroline x

Here's the eggs before they've been given their paint and mixed media finish...





And this is the finished product, many hours and many cups of tea later!




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, and the nicest dragon eggs in this size ive ever seen. My faves are the black and green! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them all! Fabulous colours and texture Caroline! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours of your Dragon Eggs...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, time well spend;-)
    They look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete