Saturday, November 6, 2010

Magic Time...! 100 Followers

Morning American friends, good evening European friends, goodnight everyone else,

I just found that I have 100 followers, so I am really thrilled! Thank you all. :)

I have been busy busy making my new fairytale range (which I'll start sharing with you soon), and making commissioned orders and Harry Potter dollhouse miniatures in 1:24 (half inch) scale.

Yesterday I actually made 100 old dripping candles! I was exhausted! Still I probably drank about 50 cups of tea during the process, so I managed. :)

Mini hugs,
Caroline
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Caroline! Im sure all your followers are as excited as me to see your new goodies coming soon! Dont know how youve found the time as well as all your commissions and all those candles! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 Followers, Caroline! Can't wiat to see more of your great minis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much both of you!
    Kate, thanks for the lovely things you said on Nikki's blog too! Really appreciated. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on such a huge amount of followers! :)

    Your magic and jars are super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 100 Followers, Caroline!!! grazie di condividere con noi le tue magie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 100 followers!!
    -Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Felicidades por tus 100 seguidores. Haces cosas muy bonitas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 100 followers!!! 100 candles!!! congratulations on both achievements :D Linda x

    ReplyDelete