Monday, September 26, 2016

Potted Toadstools


Wondering where I've been?! I'll write a full blog post all about my adventures and creations over at Tall Tales Productions soon.... but before that, know that I'm back, and plan to update this blog far more frequently!

And guess what?! I have some really detailed little potted toadstools now available for sale! You can find them both at my main website (here) and also over at the Pixie Dust Miniatures Etsy shop!

Pick yours up today!

Enjoy the photos below, including glimpses of my work space so that you can see behind the scenes. I made everything, including the flower pots myself - all by hand, so molds. Every little dot on each toadstool applied by me using a needle!

And there's a fun little video here at the Pixie Dust Miniatures YouTube channel! Subscribe!







3 comments:

  1. Your work is just awesome! So glad to find your blog from a Facebook post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you found me too! Caroline :) x

      Delete