Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Magical Christmas Video!

Christmas is such a magical time and never more magical than in the workshops where the little Christmas elves make it happen! I've been taking pictures of their work as they ice the gingerbread houses, bake the cakes and make the cookies. You can catch a glimpse of the pixies at work in the workshop by scrolling down for a video on my Caro Home Crafts channel brought to you by Pixie Dust Miniatures! ;)

Don't forget, I'll start posting tutorials for making dollhouse miniature food in 1:12 scale in 2011 and they'll all be on my Caro Home Crafts blog and channel, so look out for them!

C xx




1 comment:

  1. Hope you are enjoying your visit to England despite the weather. Have a lovely stay and I look forward to your tutorials in the Spring

    ReplyDelete