This was enormous fun to make as I've never worked with resin before and thought it was brilliant, although it did make my studio smell like chemicals for days so not necessarily recommended...!
Basically, I made battered old-looking iron cauldrons first out of polymer clay. Then I put weeds and a long handled silver spoon inside each. (The weeds were scenic foliage used in miniature railways). I mixed up some green resin and poured into the cauldrons and layered with a mixture of varied size glass balls to create the look of bubbles.
Hope you like them. They'll be on Etsy soon. Let me know what you think. :)