Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hummingbird Miniatures COMPETITION WINNER announced!

Hi everybody!
Thanks to everyone who entered my first Hummingbird Miniatures competition, and especial thanks to those that included my competition link on their blogs. You all wrote such nice things and I was really thrilled with the response. I've been in touch with the winner and looking forward to sending off her Pink Birthday Cake prize as soon as she gets back to me with her address.

I 'televised' the competition draw! You can watch it here on my Caro Home Crafts channel.

Multiple mini hugs,
Caroline
x

8 comments:

  1. I'm curious to know who won!
    This sweet rose is beautiful, so I was hoping to win, but have not received any communication from you ... damn:(
    I love you anyway!
    kisses!! Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cockerina,
    Sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear in my post. If you click the link you can see the draw! The name I pulled out was 'Icitea' (http://ateacupofwhimsy.blogspot.com/)

    I am sorry you didn't win. I wish I could afford to give cakes to everyone who entered!
    Mini hugs, Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooo that was fun to watch :D congratulations Icitea :) Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Enhorabuena a Icitea! El video ha sido maravilloso, conocerte y ver cuanto trabajo tienes en la mesa. Todo está muy bien trabajado.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! excuse me, I did not understand ... congratulations to Icitea!
    and congratulations to you too! that pretty girl you are! Woww! ah ah!
    good start to the week!
    Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winner and thank you for the giveaway !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pffft thank you for the congratulations everyone xD

    Still waiting... hope it didnt get lost in the mail...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What??!! I dispatched it the DAY AFTER I drew the competition!! Literally on the 9th Oct. You're making me nervous... I didn't do tracking (as I usually do for US deliveries) because you're Canada and it costs a lot more for tracking outside the US. So it was sent with simple First Class Mail. Will follow up with personal email Clare. Pls do let me know if it arrives in the meantime. :)
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete