Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mossy Fairy Baskets

For the foraging witch (who doesn't like to forage?) I've made these little mossy 'fairy' baskets. I call them fairy baskets because they look like something out of a fairy tale to me, but I think they'd work well for witchy / Harry Potter / wizardy type settings too. Could be good for Halloween?!

These baskets were entirely made by me (I didn't dress some else's basket base) and I lined them with moss and some of them have ivy growing up and around the handles. They come in 2 different sizes. Fill them with toadstools / poison apples or unicorn horns! I'll have them already filled with such things at my shop also.

One inch scale and will be available at my online Pixie Dust Miniatures shop soon....

Interested in seeing them as works in progress? I blogged about them with unicorn horns in my 'workspace' blog post here back at the beginning of Sept.... I know - I'm super slow getting things finished, photographed and listed lately. Sorry! Completed unicorn horns are coming too, honestly. ;)





Pixie Dust Miniature one inch scale baskets for witch of wizard miniature scenes, or Harry Potter miniature sets, or fantasy miniatures

3 comments: