Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Russian Magazine Feature!

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! I haven't been on here much in the past few weeks as I have been vacationing abroad with my family (UK and Canary Isles). 
Hope you enjoyed the Halloween items I listed this year including the new Tutorial for a 'Spooky Pumpkin Fireplace' which will continue to be available in store all year round.

I flew back into LA 3 days ago and was ever so excited to see that I had been featured in a Russian magazine called 'The Art of Miniatures'! It is for November 2013 and has been out since Oct. I am 1/8 Russian so it meant a lot to me. My other miniature brand was featured in a different Russian miniature magazine and you can read about that here

Here's the full feature below. Hope you enjoy it.

(Anyone interested in reading a bit more about me and what else I do aside from Pixie Dust Miniatures, then please feel free to find my personal blog here.)



No comments:

Post a Comment