Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas from Pixie Dust Miniatures!



I hope you all had fabulous holidays and enjoyed your time off work and eating far too much! I know I did. It's great being back home and seeing all 5 of my siblings and their partners, eating my mum's brilliant food and playing with the new kittens my parents have.

Here's some snaps of the Pixie Dust Miniatures' Christmas scene this year. As you probably know I moved house from Los Angeles, California all the way to the English countryside (will be in London very soon) so I didn't have the chance to create too much of an extensive new Christmas range this year, but I'll make up for it next year with a huge new range and offer great discounts!

... See you in 2012 - woohoo!!



1 comment:

  1. what a nice littele men/boy,s/creature,s!!!
    greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete