Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Sale!!!



Christmas shopping officially starts here! For all my American friends, I'd like to say 'Happy Thanksgiving'! Hope you all had wonderful days with your families. I'm stuffed, having just got back from turkey, yams and cranberry sauce at my boyfriend's parents' house. :)

To all my non-American friends, I might need to explain what 'Black Friday' is. It's the day after Thanksgiving in America when people traditionally start their holiday shopping and most major shops offer big discounts for the next 3 days.

So I am happy to offer everyone 20% off for the next 3 days (starting tonight actually) and ending on Sunday at midnight PST.

Go to my online store here... and enter the code: BLACK after you click to buy but before you pay, and 20% will be deducted from the total of your order, but not from shipping. Don't miss out on the same discount over at my other store (here) too.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
For those that don't yet know, I am moving from the US to the UK in a little over a week from now. So after that time the shops will both be closed for a period as I adjust to a new life over in Britain, unpack... and await my boxes which will arrive 6-10 weeks after I do. So if there's something you'd like you'd better get it now as it could be a while before it's available again!

No comments:

Post a Comment